Tuesday 15 July 2014

Slice and Dice

So I have had a little break from EVE, only 2-3 weeks but it was needed. Before I left I had trained up to fly the Imperial Navy Slicer. I had flown this ship no more than a handful of times prior to my reset, and I am looking forward to getting some fights in it.





[Imperial Navy Slicer, Standard Kite Slicer]


Internal Force Field Array I
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste


Faint Warp Disruptor I
Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I


Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
[Empty High slot]


Small Energy Locus Coordinator I
Small Energy Locus Coordinator I
Small Energy Locus Coordinator I


* I always use Genolution CA-1+2 for noob fitting purposes


So this is the fit that I have gone for, nothing out of the ordinary for a Slicer really. I originally got the urge to fly this ship from watching one of Suitonia’s videos. He made a few fitting and how-to videos and has taken over the Eve-Is-Easy youtube channel from some of the Hydra Reloaded guys.




Short post but I will write up some fights soon hopefully. Definitely go watch some of Suitonia’s they are great, lots of good tips and fitting advice for specific ships in each video.

No comments:

Post a Comment