Sunday 1 June 2014

Boring skillpoint post..

I always thought these sort of blog posts were a bit of a cop out, so I wont keep you long.




A chap called Kirith Darkblade used do a nice little run down of the skills he had learned over time to add to his Rifter Plan. But its probably easier if you just go have a look at the link above. Guys who are just starting out I think the skills I have trained upto this point are a very good base for a starter PVP character. I know the draw to fly different ships is strong but concentrating on at least one race of ships to begin is a great help. You will concentrate on skills and not be a jack of all trades, but also you can spend more time learning certain flying styles before you move on to other ships.


Three months and 5 million SP into the reset and i’m still having lots of fun. I am getting to the point now, with a few more skillpoints, where i'm confident in engaging two or three guys at once in the Atron.

Remember when I said to concentrate on one race of ships.. Well I have decided to train for a slicer. The train isn't too far from the Atron as it uses the same tank and gunnery support skills. I fancy a little change and the Slicer is well sexy.






No comments:

Post a Comment