Sunday 6 April 2014

I've sold my main bro!

I've gone and done what everybody in Eve Online knows not to do..


I've sold my main bro!


My old main character used to have lots of lovely skill points. Some weird and wonderful skills that I can honestly say I never used. For the last 3 years I have been flying Tech One frigates in Lowsec solo, tru-solo, super bushido honour mode whatever you want to call it. I have become kinda good at it, not as good as some of the guys that I fly with but I can hold my own. If I'm honest it's gotten a little boring. Not because of what I fly! I love frigates. It's because I no longer feel challenged in Faction Warfare Lowsec.


There are some good fights, but they are often fighting outnumbered against multiple targets. But these tread a fine line between smiting your foes in a blaze of solo glory and getting ganked. Fighting players younger than me in Eve terms one vs one had become a little hollow. I have tried lots of things in Eve. Wormholes, Highsec wardecs, NPC Nullsec so I knew that it wasn't a change of scenery that was required. It was a change of me. I enjoy playing Eve online. A bit of escapism in my normal hectic family life. So I wasn't going to quit either.

So here we are, a fresh start.

1 comment: